If you have significant body cellulite and looking to get rid of it or at least enhance appearance, you are not alone. Fortunately, there is VelaShape, an FDA-approved treatment for targeting stubborn cellulite and refining the body’s contour.
This treatment utilizes infrared light and radiofrequency energy for heating fatty tissues, while its massage and suction device tightens and smoothens out the appearance of dimpled skin.
The combination of the specially designed massage rollers and vacuum smoothens the skin for more targeted heat delivery and improvement of cell oxygenation and circulation, which then releases trapped toxins.
In general, VelaShape from a medspa in Salt Lake City such as Clarity Skin could significantly diminish the dreaded dimply look of cellulite and take off inches in the upper arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and hips.
Can Anyone Undergo VelaShape?
You could use VelaShape on both men and women of all races and skin types. However, it would be most effective for the following individuals:
- Those in generally good health.
- Those with average body weight.
- Those who exercise regularly and eat a generally healthy diet.
- Those looking to diminish the look of cellulite and want to reduce the circumference of their abdomen, thighs, arms, hips, or buttocks.
- Those who have realistic expectations from the treatment.
Since the procedure is virtually painless and non-invasive, almost everyone could undergo VelaShape. On the other hand, the following individuals are not good candidates for it:
- Pregnant women
- Those with type 2 or 1 diabetes
- Those predisposed to blood clots or diagnosed with an anticoagulant condition
- Those fitted with metal implants or pacemakers
- Those who take photosensitizing medications or are photosensitive
- Those who have irritated or broken skin on the treatment site
While the VelaShape is really effective for reducing cellulite, the effects would be better if you lose at least some of your excess fat first and then undergo the procedure to enhance your body contour and tighten the skin.